Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leap of Faith

Its been one of those months. I got into a job that was just to pay the bills. My heart was so far from it that I had to force myself to get up in the morning. So I did it. I took a giant leap of faith and left a job where i was guaranteed 40 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour... For a position as a sub or guest teacher with the local schools, making 91 dollars a day but not promised anything on the number of days a week.

Da's birthday was last night... so we went to PF Changs at Town Center. Some pretty decent food. Although it was threatening to rain the entire time we drove out there.... and it did pour all night. Got Da a retractable air hose for the garage... with the directive that he get to work on the cobra.

I have accepted a challenge from FFN. Feeling pretty good about chapter one... When it gets back from Lace and I get it posted I will most def put the link up here.

No comments: